Duration: 4 hours
- Visit to the Cathedral of Cusco, See the marvelous construction from the inside. Also see precious paintings from the Cusco School of Art as well as wood carvings and jewelry.
- Visit to the Church and Convent of Santo Domingo, “Qoricancha” Sun Temple.
- Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Sacayhuaman where the Inti Raymi Inca ritual is held every June 24.
- Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Q’enqo “The Arena” which was a temple for public ceremonies during the Inca Empire
- Visit to the Archaeological site of Pucapucara
- Visit to the Tambomachay Complex